West Coast weather can change quickly!
- layers of clothing such as a warm jacket and vest
- hat and gloves
- rain coat
- close-toed footwear (no sandals)
- sunglasses and sunscreen
- camera and film
- lunch, snacks and beverages
- Tidal Fishing Licenses with Salmon Stamp – PAPER COPY MANDATORY
- medications you require
Don’t forget your fish cooler(s)!
- When entering Canada visitors will be asked to provide proof of citizenship. All vehicles should carry a motor vehicle registration form and proof of insurance. Vehicles not registered to the driver require a letter of authorization.
- Passports will be required if you are coming from outside of Canada by air.
- If you are coming from outside of Canada by land, identification to clear Canada Customs – such as proof of citizenship (a birth certificate) and photo identification (a drivers’s license) – will be required. Of course a passport will cover both requirements and is recommended.
- Canada Customs questions can be answered by visiting the CanadaCustoms web site, or by calling 1-800-461-9999 (within Canada only).